My nutrient-packed Hydrating Green Smoothie has a mild, sweet flavor with a tropical flair. It's a great way to boost your fruit and veggie intake. If you’re new to green smoothies, this is a great one to try!
Smoothies are a great way to incorporate essential vitamins and minerals, protein, fiber, antioxidants, and healthy fats into your diet. Whether you’re looking for a filling snack, a quick breakfast or a healthy meal on the go, there’s a smoothie for you!
This green smoothie is packed with nutritious fruits and veggies. All you need is:
- Baby spinach- packed with a wide array of nutrients including vitamins, minerals, fiber and phytonutrients that are beneficial for our health
- Pineapple- adds sweetness and a boost of vitamin C
- Banana- add sweetness and creaminess. To keep the smoothie extra cold, freeze the banana ahead of time.
- Milk- I like to use coconut almond milk blend because it keeps the smoothie light and adds a tropical flavor. When combined with the pineapple, it’s reminiscent of a piña colada.
How To Make This Hydrating Green Smoothie
Simply place the milk in a high speed blender and add the baby spinach, pineapple, banana, and some ice. Then blend away!
Take this smoothie on the go for a quick and healthy snack or drink it to hydrate and replenish after a work out. If you want to enjoy it as a meal replacement, add some protein and healthy fat such as protein powder, almond butter, chia seeds and/or oats.
It’s even kid-approved. Both of my kids love it!
This recipe is part of my 10 Healthy Smoothie Recipes For The New Year Collection
Hydrating Green Smoothie
- 2 cups baby spinach
- 2 cups chopped pineapple
- 1 medium banana
- 1 cup coconut almond milk blend
- 1 cup ice cubes
- Place all ingredients in a high-speed blender and blend until smooth. Pour into two glasses and serve.