My nutrient-packed Hydrating Green Smoothie has a mild, sweet flavor with a tropical flair. It's a great way to boost your fruit and veggie intake. If you’re new to green smoothies, this is a great one to try!
Smoothies are a great way to incorporate essential vitamins and minerals, protein, fiber, antioxidants, and healthy fats into your diet. Whether you’re looking for a filling snack, a quick breakfast or a healthy meal on the go, there’s a smoothie for you! All you need is a high speed blender and you're ready to go. For more information on creating the perfect smoothie, check out my Quick Guide to Making Healthy Smoothies.
Ingredients for Hydrating Green Smoothie
This green smoothie is packed with nutritious fruits and veggies. All you need is:
- Baby spinach- packed with a wide array of nutrients including vitamins, minerals, fiber and phytonutrients that are beneficial for our health
- Pineapple- adds sweetness and a boost of vitamin C
- Banana- add sweetness and creaminess. To keep the smoothie extra cold, freeze the banana ahead of time.
- Milk- I like to use coconut almond milk blend because it keeps the smoothie light and adds a tropical flavor. When combined with the pineapple, it’s reminiscent of a piña colada.
[ctt template="3" link="v8WfF" via="yes" ]My nutrient-packed Hydrating Green Smoothie has a mild, sweet flavor with a tropical flair. [/ctt]
How to make this green smoothie
Simply place the milk in a high speed blender and add the baby spinach, pineapple, banana, and some ice. Then blend away! Take this smoothie on the go for a quick and healthy snack or drink it to hydrate and replenish after a work out. If you want to enjoy it as a meal replacement, add some protein and healthy fat such as protein powder, almond butter, chia seeds and/or oats. It’s even kid-approved. Both of my kids love it!
This recipe is part of my 10 Healthy Smoothie Recipes For The New Year Collection
More Delicious Smoothie and Smoothie Bowl Recipes:
- Tropical Smoothie Bowl
- Tropical Sunshine Smoothie
- Chocolate Banana Date Smoothie
- Energizing Green Smoothie
Hydrating Green Smoothie
- 2 cups baby spinach
- 2 cups chopped pineapple
- 1 medium banana
- 1 cup coconut almond milk blend
- 1 cup ice cubes
- Place all ingredients in a high-speed blender and blend until smooth. Pour into two glasses and serve.
CLICK BELOW TO PIN!