Energizing Green Smoothie
Put a spring in your step with this Energizing Green Smoothie! With a mixture of colorful fruits and vegetables, this tasty smoothie is a great way to get a quick boost of nutrients. Your kids will love it too!
- 2 cup baby spinach leaves
- 1 cup diced mango, fresh or frozen
- 1 cup green grapes
- 1 banana, preferably frozen
- 1 cup almond milk
- 1 cup ice cubes (not needed if using frozen fruit)
- Optional: 1-2 scoops vanilla protein powder
- For an extra boost of protein, you can add a scoop or two of vanilla protein powder to this smoothie. The nutritional information is for the smoothie without any protein powder.
- For the base of the smoothie, I like to use almond milk but you can use any type of milk or even coconut water
Serving: 0g | Calories: 179kcal | Carbohydrates: 41g | Protein: 3g | Fat: 2g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 1g | Monounsaturated Fat: 1g | Sodium: 189mg | Potassium: 661mg | Fiber: 5g | Sugar: 30g | Vitamin A: 3793IU | Vitamin C: 46mg | Calcium: 199mg | Iron: 1mg