Garlic Shrimp Bruschetta
My Garlic Shrimp Bruschetta is the perfect appetizer for the holidays- it’s simple, rustic, and always a crowd-pleaser!
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 ½ cups grape or cherry tomatoes halved
- Kosher salt and black pepper
- 1 package (10.5 oz) Gorton’s Garlic Butter Shrimp Scampi
- 4 tablespoons Neufchatel or cream cheese
- 12 slices baguette toasted
- 4 tablespoons pesto store bought or homemade
- 2 tablespoons pine nuts toasted
- Optional garnish: chopped fresh basil
Heat a large skillet over medium heat and add the oil. Add the tomatoes and season them with a pinch of salt and pepper. Cook, stirring occasionally, until the tomatoes soften and start to burst, 6-8 minutes. Transfer the tomatoes to a plate and wipe the skillet clean.
Cook the Gorton’s Garlic Butter Shrimp Scampi in the skillet according to package directions. Remove from heat.
To assemble the bruschetta, spread about a teaspoon of Neufchatel cheese on each slice of toasted bread and spoon a teaspoon pesto on top. Top with a few tomatoes and 1 or 2 shrimp. Garnish with toasted pine nuts and fresh basil. Serve immediately.
Serving: 1piece | Calories: 168kcal | Carbohydrates: 19g | Protein: 5g | Fat: 7g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 0g | Monounsaturated Fat: 0g | Trans Fat: 0g | Cholesterol: 16mg | Sodium: 399mg | Potassium: 132mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 1g | Vitamin A: 295IU | Vitamin C: 2.6mg | Calcium: 49mg | Iron: 1.1mg