Asian Zoodle Tuna Salad
My Asian Zoodle Tuna Salad is a light,
nutritious dish that’s packed with color and flavor- plus it requires no
- 4 cups (12 ounces) zucchini noodles (“zoodles”)
- 1½ cups shredded purple cabbage
- 1 cup julienned or grated carrots
- ½ red bell pepper, cut into thin strips
- ¼ cup cilantro, roughly chopped
- 4 packages StarKist Selects E.V.O.O.® Yellowfin Tuna
- 1 ½ teaspoons low sodium soy sauce or tamari
- 1 teaspoon grated ginger
- 3 tablespoons rice vinegar
- 3 tablespoons neutral-flavored oil like safflower or grapeseed oil
- 1 ½ teaspoons toasted sesame oil
- 1 ½ teaspoons honey or maple syrup
Optional garnish: sesame seeds
Combine the zucchini noodles, cabbage, carrots, bell pepper, and cilantro in a large bowl.
To make the dressing, whisk the soy sauce, ginger, rice vinegar, oil, sesame oil, and honey together in a small bowl. Pour the dressing over the vegetables and toss to combine.
Divide the salad between four bowls and top each with a packet of StarKist Selects E.V.O.O.® Yellowfin Tuna. Garnish with sesame seeds, if desired.
Calories: 371kcal | Carbohydrates: 16g | Protein: 45g | Fat: 14g | Saturated Fat: 2g | Cholesterol: 66mg | Sodium: 190mg | Potassium: 1582mg | Fiber: 4g | Sugar: 12g | Vitamin A: 6827IU | Vitamin C: 83mg | Calcium: 70mg | Iron: 3mg