The base of this delicious chocolate pudding is made with silken tofu and the whole thing takes only 5 minutes to make!
- 4 ounces semisweet chocolate chips (about ½ cup plus 2 tablespoons)
- 1 package (16 oz) silken tofu, drained
- 2 tablespoons unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 teaspoon instant espresso powder
- Optional: freshly whipped cream and dark chocolate shavings
- Melt the chocolate chips in a bowl in the microwave or in a double boiler. Place the tofu in a blender along with the melted chocolate, cocoa powder, vanilla and espresso powder. Blend until smooth. Chill before serving. Serve with whipped cream and chocolate shavings, if desired.