Sweet summer peaches are transformed into a delicious and elegant dessert when cooked on the grill. My Grilled Peaches with Greek Yogurt are the perfect summer treat!
I love grilling fruit in the summer! When you grill fruit, a magical thing happens as the natural sugars caramelize. It deepens the flavor and heightens the natural sweetness of the fruit. I made these Grilled Peaches with Greek Yogurt using lovely, fresh peaches that I found at my local farmers’ market but you can use other fruit like nectarines, plums or pineapple. The technique is simple- brush a little oil on the fruit and cook on a grill or grill pan for a few minutes on each side. Resist the urge to move the fruit too much as you want nice grill marks to form.
I like to top my grilled peaches with a dollop of vanilla Greek yogurt- I love the combination of the sweet fruit and tangy yogurt. You can also add your favorite toppings like honey, nuts or granola.
In addition to dessert, you can also enjoy grilled peaches for breakfast or as a side dish, paired with grilled meat like chicken or pork. Happy grilling!
To read more about the health benefits of Greek yogurt, check out my blog post HERE.
Grilled Peaches with Greek Yogurt
- 4 peaches, halved and pitted
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- ½ cup vanilla Greek yogurt
- Optional toppings: honey, chopped nuts, granola, mint leaves
- Heat a grill pan over medium heat.
- Brush the peaches with oil. Place them on the grill, cut side down, and cook until grill marks develop, 4-5 minutes. Flip the peaches over and cook another 3-4 minutes on the second side.
- To serve, place a dollop of yogurt on each peach half. Top with optional toppings such as honey, nuts, granola and mint leaves.
CLICK BELOW TO PIN!