A couple of weeks ago I posted a One-Ingredient Banana Ice Cream recipe- a quick and easy ice cream recipe using only fresh bananas. Since then I’ve been on a quest for more healthy dessert recipes. Let’s face it, it’s hard to find easy, guilt-free dessert recipes that also taste great. That’s why I’m really excited about my Super Fast Peach Frozen Yogurt. This delicious treat simply involves putting frozen peaches, Greek yogurt, honey and a bit of lemon juice into a food processor and blending until smooth and creamy. You only need five minutes and the end result is a creamy, luscious treat that the whole family will love. It’s hard to believe it’s so easy to prepare- no ice cream maker needed.
Your whole family will love this creamy, luscious treat and it only takes five minutes to make!
- 16 ounces frozen peaches (do not defrost)
- ½ cup low fat vanilla Greek yogurt
- 3-4 tablespoons honey or sweetener of your choice (adjust to taste)
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- Place all of the ingredients into the bowl of a large food processor.
- Blend, scraping down the sides occasionally, until it forms a creamy, smooth mixture. This should take about 4-5 minutes.
- At this point the frozen yogurt can be served and will have the texture of soft serve. For a firmer texture, transfer the mixture to a freezer container and freeze for an hour or two before serving.